Science into Practice – Annual Conference 2014
29 - 30 April 2014
University of Nottingham,
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road, Nottingham
● Jon Parr and Leo den Hartog on planning for the challenges of 2020
● Mark Rutter, Daniel Berckmans and Christine Umstatter on livestock precision agriculture
● Peter Williams, Simon Davies and Adrian Charlton on novel feed ingredients
● David Kenny on the role of improved feed efficiency in forage-based beef production
● Erin Connor and Helene Gilbert on the role of improved feed efficiency in dairy and monogastric production
● David Speller and Amy Jackson on large-scale livestock production and embracing technology
● Sue Dyson and Bruce McGorum on equine exercise and performance and equine grass
Open to newcomers and those already established in animal science, the two-day conference offers the chance to network in a friendly environment.
This conference qualifies for continuing professional development points. For details on BSAS’ scheme please visit details on accreditation.