Science into Practice – Annual Conference 2014
29 - 30 April, 2014
University of Nottingham,
Jubilee Campus, Wollaton Road, Nottingham
Online Submission now closed for submissions
● Robert Berendes and Leo den Hartog on planning for the challenges of 2020
● Mark Rutter, Toby Mottram and Christine Umstatter on livestock precision agriculture
● Peter Williams, Duncan Rose and Adrian Charlton on novel feed ingredients
● David Kenny on the role of improved feed e!ciency in forage-based beef production
● Erin Connor and Helene Gilbert on the role of improved feed e!ciency in dairy and monogastric production
● David Speller and Amy Jackson on large-scale livestock production and embracing technology
● Sue Dyson and Bruce McGorum on equine exercise and performance and equine grass
Open to newcomers and those already established in animal science, the two-day conference offers the chance to network in a friendly environment.
This conference qualifies for continuing professional development points. For details on BSAS’ scheme please visit details on accreditation.